Dawning a new era in print marketing solutions.
Full commercial offset service for short & long runs.
In keeping with The Free Press philosophy of "new age print marketing" we have embraced the digital world - both in black & white and colour - small and large format!
Once again the on demand needs of our clientele (current and future) dictated our need to offer yet another avenue of print and marketing expertise to round out our "closed loop" strategy. Contact us to find out how we can incorporate the digital world into your plans.
We offer short run digital printing for brochures, single sheet, and booklets in quanitities as low as 250 and now offer posters and banners on paper or vinyl up to eight feet in length with quantities as low as one.
- Business Cards
- Envelopes & Letterheads
- Banners & Posters
Are just some examples of what we can print
We offer the following flyer distribution options:
Daily Paid Circulation
- 7 days a week – machine inserted
- FSA distribution and rural truck runs
- ABC Audited
- Non-subscriber distribution
- Wednesday and Friday – machine inserted
- FSA distribution
- Total market coverage
- Wednesday – hand inserted
- Market zones
EMC Quality Control
- Phone audits
- Visual audits
- All bundles are colour-coded
- Your inserts are part of Winnipeg's foremost daily information package
- Paid circulation of the Winnipeg Free Press is invited into the home
- Inserted product does not need to be bundled
- Extended market coverage every Wednesday and Friday allows you to reach every home not covered by the Free Press
- Automated inserting equipment ensures that your insert is in the Wednesday and Friday EMC jacket before it reaches the carrier. All inserts are free standing and in their original condition
- Delivery of flyers to non-subscribers is audited at 96% accuracy
- TMC Friday distribution allows you to choose from over 130 market zones
- TMC Friday distribution offers distribution of 5,000 – 180,000 pieces in a neat flyer package accepted into the home by your customers
- TMC Friday distribution offers some of the best targeting of flyers available in Winnipeg