Winnipeg Free Press - ONLINE EDITION
Posted: 05/9/2013 5:43 PM | Comments: 0
1. Paris, Edward Rutherfurd. Fiction. $37.95.
2. Best Kept Secret, Jeffrey Archer. Fiction. $31.99.
3. The House on Sugarbush Road, Méira Cook. Fiction. $29.95.
4. A Delicate Truth, John Le Carré. Fiction. $32.00.
5. The Hit, David Baldacci. Fiction. $29.99.
1. The Will to Win, Robert Herjavec. Business. $32.99.
2. Life Code, Phil McGraw. Psychology. $26.00.
3. The God Argument, A.C. Grayling. Ideas. $27.50.
4. Light the World, Faith Eidse. Canadian Biography. $20.00.
5. Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls, David Sedaris. Humour. $30.00.
1. 419, Will Ferguson. Fiction. $20.00.
2. The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared, Jonas Jonasson. Fiction. $16.99.
3. Sweet Tooth, Ian McEwan. Fiction. $19.95.
4. The Age of Hope, David Bergen. Fiction. $21.99.
5. Blood and Salt, Barbara Sapergia. Fiction. $21.95.
1. The Lucky Ones, Anne Mahon. Regional Interest. $24.95.
2. The Constructed Mennonite, Hans Werner. Regional Interest. $27.95.
3. Kisiskatchewan, Barbara Huck. Canadian History. $22.95.
4. Imagining Winnipeg, Esyllt W. Jones. Regional Interest. $39.95.
5. The Complete Book of North American Owls, James R. Duncan. Nature. $22.95.
1. The Lake and the Library, S.M. Beiko. Canadian Teen Fantasy. $14.95.
2. Seeing Red, Robert Munsch. Canadian Picture Book. $7.99.
3. Scaredy Squirrel Goes Camping, Mélanie Watt. Canadian Picture Book. $16.95.
4. I Know My Grandma Loves Me, Kathleen Ward. Growing Up & Family Life. $17.95.
5. Love You Forever, Robert Munsch. Canadian Picture Book. $5.95.
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories? Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
Purging the ghosts: Former residential-school student pens moving memoir
Sweatman bringing Mr. Jones to town
In Conversation with Kim Thúy
Slow and steady: Small-town postwar novel moves at its own perfect pace
Inside job: Terrorist infiltrator offers unique perspective on al-Qaida, CIA
Tight turn: Worthwhile history of hangings avoids taking sides
On the Night Table: Shannon Sampert
Debut short-story collection adds to rich Montreal tapestry
Dystopic thriller fuses sci-fi, whodunit
Canada's war history deftly depicted
Meticulous tale of tiny house too liberal
Questions abound in tale of faux messiah
New in Paper Aug. 30