Winnipeg Free Press - ONLINE EDITION
Posted: 05/9/2013 5:43 PM | Comments: 0
1. Paris, Edward Rutherfurd. Fiction. $37.95.
2. Best Kept Secret, Jeffrey Archer. Fiction. $31.99.
3. The House on Sugarbush Road, Méira Cook. Fiction. $29.95.
4. A Delicate Truth, John Le Carré. Fiction. $32.00.
5. The Hit, David Baldacci. Fiction. $29.99.
1. The Will to Win, Robert Herjavec. Business. $32.99.
2. Life Code, Phil McGraw. Psychology. $26.00.
3. The God Argument, A.C. Grayling. Ideas. $27.50.
4. Light the World, Faith Eidse. Canadian Biography. $20.00.
5. Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls, David Sedaris. Humour. $30.00.
1. 419, Will Ferguson. Fiction. $20.00.
2. The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared, Jonas Jonasson. Fiction. $16.99.
3. Sweet Tooth, Ian McEwan. Fiction. $19.95.
4. The Age of Hope, David Bergen. Fiction. $21.99.
5. Blood and Salt, Barbara Sapergia. Fiction. $21.95.
1. The Lucky Ones, Anne Mahon. Regional Interest. $24.95.
2. The Constructed Mennonite, Hans Werner. Regional Interest. $27.95.
3. Kisiskatchewan, Barbara Huck. Canadian History. $22.95.
4. Imagining Winnipeg, Esyllt W. Jones. Regional Interest. $39.95.
5. The Complete Book of North American Owls, James R. Duncan. Nature. $22.95.
1. The Lake and the Library, S.M. Beiko. Canadian Teen Fantasy. $14.95.
2. Seeing Red, Robert Munsch. Canadian Picture Book. $7.99.
3. Scaredy Squirrel Goes Camping, Mélanie Watt. Canadian Picture Book. $16.95.
4. I Know My Grandma Loves Me, Kathleen Ward. Growing Up & Family Life. $17.95.
5. Love You Forever, Robert Munsch. Canadian Picture Book. $5.95.
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories? Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
USA TODAY Bestsellers
WALL STREET JOURNAL-BEST SELLERS
Art Spiegelman doesn't want 'Maus' movie
PUBLISHERS WEEKLY Bestsellers
Dick Van Dyke tells seniors 'Keep Moving' in upcoming book
Actress Diane Guerrero writing memoir
'Gray Mountain' tops Maclean's fiction list
Norman Bridwell, Clifford creator, dead at 86
NY court weighs Apple, Amazon e-book arguments
Judy Blume book for adults to be released in June
Review: 'Five' by Ursula Archer is intriguing
James Patterson donating to independent bookstores
Halifax opens doors to new public library
Local artist featured in huge Halifax installation
Free Press reviewers choose their top reads of 2014
Hard lessons to be learned from the war in Afghanistan
On the night table: Nils Vik
Canadian troops' tale an emotional minefield
Karma key in Keyes' latest novel
Gibson's dystopic thriller doesn't get mired in details
True grit in gripping true-crime stories
No different than Darwin
No denying Nye's skewering of creationism
New in paper