Winnipeg Free Press - ONLINE EDITION
Posted: 05/9/2013 5:43 PM | Comments: 0
1. Paris, Edward Rutherfurd. Fiction. $37.95.
2. Best Kept Secret, Jeffrey Archer. Fiction. $31.99.
3. The House on Sugarbush Road, Méira Cook. Fiction. $29.95.
4. A Delicate Truth, John Le Carré. Fiction. $32.00.
5. The Hit, David Baldacci. Fiction. $29.99.
1. The Will to Win, Robert Herjavec. Business. $32.99.
2. Life Code, Phil McGraw. Psychology. $26.00.
3. The God Argument, A.C. Grayling. Ideas. $27.50.
4. Light the World, Faith Eidse. Canadian Biography. $20.00.
5. Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls, David Sedaris. Humour. $30.00.
1. 419, Will Ferguson. Fiction. $20.00.
2. The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared, Jonas Jonasson. Fiction. $16.99.
3. Sweet Tooth, Ian McEwan. Fiction. $19.95.
4. The Age of Hope, David Bergen. Fiction. $21.99.
5. Blood and Salt, Barbara Sapergia. Fiction. $21.95.
1. The Lucky Ones, Anne Mahon. Regional Interest. $24.95.
2. The Constructed Mennonite, Hans Werner. Regional Interest. $27.95.
3. Kisiskatchewan, Barbara Huck. Canadian History. $22.95.
4. Imagining Winnipeg, Esyllt W. Jones. Regional Interest. $39.95.
5. The Complete Book of North American Owls, James R. Duncan. Nature. $22.95.
1. The Lake and the Library, S.M. Beiko. Canadian Teen Fantasy. $14.95.
2. Seeing Red, Robert Munsch. Canadian Picture Book. $7.99.
3. Scaredy Squirrel Goes Camping, Mélanie Watt. Canadian Picture Book. $16.95.
4. I Know My Grandma Loves Me, Kathleen Ward. Growing Up & Family Life. $17.95.
5. Love You Forever, Robert Munsch. Canadian Picture Book. $5.95.
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories? Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
USA TODAY Bestsellers
WALL STREET JOURNAL-BEST SELLERS
PUBLISHERS WEEKLY Bestsellers
'Adult Onset' tops Maclean's fiction list
Amazon and Simon & Schuster reach multiyear deal
Finalists for $75,000 Cundill Prize announced
Crummey talks Sweetland at News Café
TV pilot based on Chris Hadfield in the works
'Grey Mountain' won't disappoint Grisham fans
'Superstorm' crafts narrative from Sandy's wrath
Icelandic writer Sjòn to stop in Winnipeg
My, My, Hey, Hey: Neil Young doesn't really have much of value to say
Tale of discovering Jewish roots fails to fill a collective void
Icelandic author surrenders completely to mercy of stories
Irish widow in Tòibin's latest grapples with loss, newfound freedom
Tale of highway-texting crash highlights digital dangers
Beyond the inside of hockey
On the Night Table: Vicki Shae
Coupland explores collective rewiring
Goalies, grinders and greats captured in hockey card stories
Consumers' privacy pilfered via customer loyalty programs
Simmie adds to Got to Go collection
Kellermans' L.A. cop tale a genre-bending romp
Comedian reveals tidbits from upcoming memoir online
New in Paper Oct. 18
David Cronenberg writes first novel, 'Consumed'
Writers object after UK court bans abuse memoir
PUBLISHERS WEEKLY Bestsellers