Winnipeg Free Press - ONLINE EDITION
Posted: 05/9/2013 5:43 PM | Comments: 0
1. Paris, Edward Rutherfurd. Fiction. $37.95.
2. Best Kept Secret, Jeffrey Archer. Fiction. $31.99.
3. The House on Sugarbush Road, Méira Cook. Fiction. $29.95.
4. A Delicate Truth, John Le Carré. Fiction. $32.00.
5. The Hit, David Baldacci. Fiction. $29.99.
1. The Will to Win, Robert Herjavec. Business. $32.99.
2. Life Code, Phil McGraw. Psychology. $26.00.
3. The God Argument, A.C. Grayling. Ideas. $27.50.
4. Light the World, Faith Eidse. Canadian Biography. $20.00.
5. Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls, David Sedaris. Humour. $30.00.
1. 419, Will Ferguson. Fiction. $20.00.
2. The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared, Jonas Jonasson. Fiction. $16.99.
3. Sweet Tooth, Ian McEwan. Fiction. $19.95.
4. The Age of Hope, David Bergen. Fiction. $21.99.
5. Blood and Salt, Barbara Sapergia. Fiction. $21.95.
1. The Lucky Ones, Anne Mahon. Regional Interest. $24.95.
2. The Constructed Mennonite, Hans Werner. Regional Interest. $27.95.
3. Kisiskatchewan, Barbara Huck. Canadian History. $22.95.
4. Imagining Winnipeg, Esyllt W. Jones. Regional Interest. $39.95.
5. The Complete Book of North American Owls, James R. Duncan. Nature. $22.95.
1. The Lake and the Library, S.M. Beiko. Canadian Teen Fantasy. $14.95.
2. Seeing Red, Robert Munsch. Canadian Picture Book. $7.99.
3. Scaredy Squirrel Goes Camping, Mélanie Watt. Canadian Picture Book. $16.95.
4. I Know My Grandma Loves Me, Kathleen Ward. Growing Up & Family Life. $17.95.
5. Love You Forever, Robert Munsch. Canadian Picture Book. $5.95.
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories? Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
Review: 'A Kim Jong-Il Production' is a fascinating tale
'The Girl on the Train' tops Maclean's fiction list
Chrissie Hynde memoir coming in September
British young-adult author Mal Peet dies at 67
Publisher moves up release for Hirsi Ali book 'Heretic'
Plum Johnson's memoir wins RBC Taylor Prize
Brokaw memoir about his battle with cancer coming in May
Review: Dave Barry's new book filled with humour, insight
Review: Detective Isaac Bell returns in 'The Assassin'
Review: 'Rule of Four' author thrills with Vatican mystery
Review: Maggie Barbieri's 'Lies That Bind' lacks impact
Review: Author explores failure of her marriage
Veronica Roth working on new series; 1st book due in 2017
Storytellers, local poet featured at B.C. retreat
Rock icon Kim Gordon's frank memoir inspiring
Dual narratives in Estonian tale reveal plenty
NHL's first American-born black player endured all types of battles
Author mines humour from dysfunctional Maritime family
True or false, Southern story a success
On the Night Table: Eddie Ayoub
Pace, politics rule Carey's hacker tale
Poignant Prairie novel rich with detail
POETRY: Repurposed verse both original, apocalyptic
Promising debut sidesteps crucial questions
New in Paper
WALL STREET JOURNAL-BEST SELLERS
USA TODAY Bestsellers
PUBLISHERS WEEKLY Bestsellers
Taste Canada, Food Bloggers launch new award
Charles Koch working on business book, scheduled for October
400-year-old books stolen in Italy are found in California
Former NYT executive editor Jill Abramson has book deal
Julianne Moore to be interviewed at second annual BookCon
Connecticut town pursues museum honouring Maurice Sendak
Book review: Kim Gordon is more than just a 'Girl in a Band'