Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 29/11/2012 (1397 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
- A Week in Winter, Maeve Binchy. Fiction. $28.99.
- 419, Will Ferguson. Fiction. $32.00.
- The Racketeer, John Grisham. Fiction. $32.00.
- The Casual Vacancy, J.K. Rowling. Fiction. $36.99.
- Flight Behavior, Barbara Kingsolver. Fiction. $31.99.
- Tragedy at Dieppe, Mark Zuehlke. Canadian Military History. $37.95.
- Athenia Torpedoed, Francis M. Carroll. Military History. $32.95.
- Best of Bridge Slow Cooker Cookbook, Sally Vaughan-Johnston. Cooking. $29.95.
- Seeway, Wanda Koop. Canadian Art. $60.00.
- The Inconvenient Indian, Thomas King. Indigenous Peoples. $34.95.
- Twelve Drummers Drumming, C.C. Benison. Mystery. $19.95.
- Standing in Another Man’s Grave, Ian Rankin. Mystery. $24.99.
- Life of Pi, Yann Martel. Fiction. $21.00.
- Cloud Atlas, David Mitchell. Fiction. $17.00.
- The Imposter Bride, Nancy Richler. Fiction. $17.99.
- Kings of the Rings, Heidi Loewen. Autobiography. $19.95.
- From the Marsh to the Table, Frank Baldwin. Cooking. $24.95.
- The 2013 Prairie Garden: Perennials, The Prairie Garden Committee.
- Gardening. $13.95.
- The First Season, Randy Turner. Sports. $19.95.
- The Spirit of Giving, Ron Blicq. Inspiration. $11.99.
BOOKS FOR YOUNG PEOPLE
- The Third Wheel, Diary of a Wimpy Kid #7, Jeff Kinney. Intermediate Fiction. $16.95.
- Love You Forever, Robert Munsch. Canadian Picture Book. $5.95.
- The Mark of Athena, Rick Riordan. Intermediate Fantasy. $13.99.
- Scaredy Squirrel Prepares for Christmas, Mélanie Watt. Canadian Picture Book. $18.95.
- Who Could That Be at This Hour? Lemony Snicket. Intermediate Fiction. $16.99.