Winnipeg Free Press - ONLINE EDITION
Wu-Tang Clan coming to Winnipeg
Looks like rap collective Wu-Tang Clan is rising above the tension surrounding its forthcoming album, A Better Tomorrow, because the group is set to perform in Winnipeg June 27.
The Burton Cummings Theatre date is one of two Canadian dates scheduled for the summer, so don’t say we never get any concerts. Tickets are $86.50 to $145 and go on sale at 1 p.m. on Saturday April 26 at Ticketmaster.
According to Exclaim!, it was recently reported that Raekwon was questioning the direction of A Better Tomorrow, telling producer/rapper RZA that the crew needs "a new (expletive) game plan." A release date for the record has yet to be announced.
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 50 articles for this week)02/28/2015 7:15 PM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- Madonna's comedy plans
- Matchmaker mother Kelly Clarkson
- Ed Sheeran reveals he wore a girdle
- Ne-Yo needs three hat houses
- Khloé Kardashian 'terrified' about losing Lamar Odom
- Kelly Osbourne quits 'Fashion Police'
- Taylor Swift: I'll still be single at 30
- Proud dad Ian Ziering
- Fergie was broke before Peas' hits
- Jennifer Lawrence slams rumours
- John Travolta explains gaffe
- David Duchovny's ex wants to 'throttle him'
- Ellie Goulding: Cara's boobs are my best friends
- Joan Rivers snubbed in Oscars' In Memoriam segment
- Kardashian family agree 100m deal
- Lady Gaga in proposal prank
- 'Violent' seizures for Houston's daughter
- Sharon Osbourne's Oscars rant
- Jennifer Lopez slipped on dress
- Demi Lovato rushed to hospital
- As Whitney Houston's daughter remains hospitalized, haunting parallels emerge
- Charlie Hunnam doesn't trust iCloud
- Bruce Jenner involved in 'fatal' car accident
- Stephen Fry 'proud' of public's reaction to his marriage
- Theo James reads every day
- Will Smith bans kids from hanging out with Jenners
- Gordon Ramsay embarrassed by daughter
- Bruce Jenner's mother confirms he's transitioning into woman
- Geraldine McEwan dies aged 82
- 'Parks and Recreation' writer-producer Harris Wittels dies at 30; drugs suspected
Ads by Google