Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
Berry happy over new baby
LOS ANGELES -- It's a boy for Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez.
A representative for the 47-year-old actress confirms the couple welcomed their son on Saturday.
Publicist Meredith O'Sullivan Wasson offered no other details.
E! News reports Berry delivered the baby at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
This is the second child for Berry. She has a five-year-old daughter with her ex-boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry.
The two settled their custody battle over the child in 2012.
This is the first child for Martinez. The French actor and Berry married in July.
-- The Associated Press
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition October 7, 2013 D2
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 12 articles for today)7:15 AM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- Jennifer Aniston: Justin will shoot me if I have surgery
- Rihanna's granddad crashes record label meeting
- Angelina Jolie wants to learn to cook for Brad
- Ariana Grande 'shocked and upset' by Bette Midler criticism
- Victoria Beckham gets son pierced
- Gwen Stefani wants to 'disappear' from her children
- Kristen Bell donates $91.5k of baby supplies
- Lorde flirts with porn star
- Sober tweeter Anna Kendrick
- Taylor Swift cautious of fake friends
- Jennifer Aniston disses Kim Kardashian West's nude photoshoot
- Carrie Underwood learned baby news at dinner
- Bette Midler slams 'silly' Ariana Grande
- Kim Kardashian West adoption girl has no regrets
- Richard Gere set for expensive divorce
- Michael Phelp's girlfriend was a boy
- Kelsey Grammer slammed by ex-wife
- Amber Heard 'unhappy' with Johnny Depp
- Kanye West 'obsessed' with Kim's photoshoot
- Reese Witherspoon defends Renee Zellweger
- Team Ghomeshi or Team CBC? It's impossible to take sides
- Jessie J: Fame is hard
- Streisand confirms couple still together
- Shades of grey
- Matthew McConaughey loves face cream
- Nicole Scherzinger feels lost
- Elle Macpherson happy about being 50
- Kim Kardashian West's photos 'were tampered with'
- Brooke Shields regrets Andre Agassi marriage
- Priscilla Presley: Elvis was the 'real deal'
Ads by Google