Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
Celebrity couple Josh Brolin and Diane Lane split up
NEW YORK -- Diane Lane and Josh Brolin are divorcing after eight years of marriage.
A representative for the couple confirmed the split Thursday. Brolin and Lane were married in 2004 in the second marriage for both.
They don't have any children together.
Lane was previously married to Christopher Lambert. They divorced in 1994 and have a 19-year-old daughter. Brolin was previously married to Alice Adair. They also divorced in 1994 and have two children: an 18-year-old daughter and a 24-year-old son.
The separation was first reported by Us Weekly.
Lane received an Oscar nomination for her performance in the 2002 film Unfaithful and co-stars in the upcoming Superman film Man of Steel.
Brolin was Oscar-nominated for his performance in 2008's Milk and starred in the recently released Gangster Squad.
-- The Associated Press
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition February 22, 2013 D2
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 50 articles for this week)11/25/2014 10:15 PM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- Gwen Stefani wants to 'disappear' from her children
- Jennifer Aniston: Justin will shoot me if I have surgery
- Sober tweeter Anna Kendrick
- Lorde flirts with porn star
- Victoria Beckham gets son pierced
- Michael Lohan marries Kate Major
- Angelina Jolie wants to learn to cook for Brad
- Rihanna's granddad crashes record label meeting
- Fergie teaches son about Christmas
- Ariana Grande 'shocked and upset' by Bette Midler criticism
- Kim Kardashian West adoption girl has no regrets
- Jennifer Aniston disses Kim Kardashian West's nude photoshoot
- Kelsey Grammer slammed by ex-wife
- Carrie Underwood learned baby news at dinner
- Bette Midler slams 'silly' Ariana Grande
- Richard Gere set for expensive divorce
- Michael Phelp's girlfriend was a boy
- Amber Heard 'unhappy' with Johnny Depp
- Kanye West 'obsessed' with Kim's photoshoot
- Reese Witherspoon defends Renee Zellweger
- Team Ghomeshi or Team CBC? It's impossible to take sides
- Jessie J: Fame is hard
- Streisand confirms couple still together
- Shades of grey
- Matthew McConaughey loves face cream
- Nicole Scherzinger feels lost
- Elle Macpherson happy about being 50
- Kim Kardashian West's photos 'were tampered with'
- Brooke Shields regrets Andre Agassi marriage
- Priscilla Presley: Elvis was the 'real deal'
Ads by Google