Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
No 'crisis at home,' Michael Douglas says
BERLIN -- Actor Michael Douglas says he doesn't have a crisis at home and he and his wife Catherine Zeta-Jones "are fine" and taking a "temporary separation."
Douglas was speaking in Berlin on Monday while promoting the Liberace film Behind the Candelabra.
In response to a question from the media, he said "I have a crisis at home? No, I think the press has a crisis. We, we are fine. My wife and I are, are fine. We take a temporary separation, but the press, it gives you stuff to write about."
Zeta-Jones, 43, and Douglas, 68, were married in 2000. They have two children. He battled throat cancer in 2010 and made headlines this summer when he spoke out about one potential cause, oral sex.
-- The Associated Press
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition September 3, 2013 C2
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 50 articles for this week)10/1/2014 10:15 PM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- Amber Rose 'caught Wiz Khalifa cheating on her with twins'
- Anne Hathaway messed up by fame
- Amanda Bynes thrown out of school
- Amal Alamuddin wanted 'Mr. Perfect'
- Miley Cyrus cheers up tattoo-hating brother
- Victoria Beckham saves dress for daughter
- Ben Affleck wanted 3D nudity
- Amal Alamuddin: Our wedding was romantic and elegant
- Lena Dunham felt 'ashamed' after date rape
- Isla Fisher is pregnant
- Brad Pitt was great first boyfriend
- Demi Moore offers Ashton Kutcher baby help
- George Clooney gave photo to guests
- Beyonce suffers on-stage wardrobe malfunction
- Hugh Jackman's wife slams 'lucky' tag
- Jennifer Lopez in drunk-driving crash
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's white wedding
- Carrie Underwood: Pregnancy news still sinking in
- Amber Rose had cheating suspicions
- Billy Crystal breaks down at Robin Williams' memorial
- Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger to split?
- No more blackjack for Affleck
- Zsa Zsa Gabor: Joan Rivers 'deserved' to die
- Joan Rivers leaves fortune to dogs
- Taylor Swift reveals female singer sabotaged Red tour
- Ireland Baldwin's girlfriend Angel welcomed into family
- Bruce Jenner files divorce response
- Paris Jackson sparks pregnancy rumours
- Lindsay Lohan: I rolled Whitney Houston's body bag
- Joan Rivers' secret suicide plan after dementia diagnosis
Ads by Google