Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
People mag calls Kerry Washington best dressed
NEW YORK -- Scandal star Kerry Washington is the world's best-dressed woman, according to People magazine.
Washington, 36, has proved a red-carpet risk-taker, wearing up-and-coming designers and making atypical choices -- such as a crystal-covered coral Miu Miu gown for the Oscars.
Washington was selected by the magazine editors, who then tapped other tastemakers to pick their favourites, including Jennifer Lawrence for her high-fashion style, Jessica Chastain for her red-carpet looks, Kate Bosworth for street style and Zoe Saldana for her denim style.
-- The Associated Press
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition September 19, 2013 C1
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 19 articles for today)7:15 PM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- Madonna's comedy plans
- Matchmaker mother Kelly Clarkson
- Ed Sheeran reveals he wore a girdle
- Ne-Yo needs three hat houses
- Kelly Osbourne quits 'Fashion Police'
- Taylor Swift: I'll still be single at 30
- Proud dad Ian Ziering
- Fergie was broke before Peas' hits
- Jennifer Lawrence slams rumours
- Khloé Kardashian 'terrified' about losing Lamar Odom
- John Travolta explains gaffe
- David Duchovny's ex wants to 'throttle him'
- Ellie Goulding: Cara's boobs are my best friends
- Kardashian family agree 100m deal
- Joan Rivers snubbed in Oscars' In Memoriam segment
- Lady Gaga in proposal prank
- 'Violent' seizures for Houston's daughter
- Sharon Osbourne's Oscars rant
- Jennifer Lopez slipped on dress
- Demi Lovato rushed to hospital
- As Whitney Houston's daughter remains hospitalized, haunting parallels emerge
- Charlie Hunnam doesn't trust iCloud
- Bruce Jenner involved in 'fatal' car accident
- Stephen Fry 'proud' of public's reaction to his marriage
- Theo James reads every day
- Will Smith bans kids from hanging out with Jenners
- Gordon Ramsay embarrassed by daughter
- Geraldine McEwan dies aged 82
- Bruce Jenner's mother confirms he's transitioning into woman
- 'Parks and Recreation' writer-producer Harris Wittels dies at 30; drugs suspected
Ads by Google