Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 3/11/2012 (1638 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
1. The Bond villain who shared a genetic anomaly with The Simpsons' Krusty the Clown
The Man with the Golden Gun's Francisco Scaramanga has a superfluous third nipple.
2. The Bond movies in which featured songs were performed by...
a) Lulu -- The Man with the Golden Gun
b) Carly Simon -- The Spy Who Loved Me
c) Sheryl Crow -- Tomorrow Never Dies
d) Garbage -- The World Is Not Enough
e) Nancy Sinatra -- You Only Live Twice
3. The movies in which the following 00 agents are dispatched (or at least appear to be dispatched):
a) 003 -- A View to a Kill
b) 004 -- The Living daylights
c) 006 -- GoldenEye
d) 009 -- Octopussy
4. James Bond's CIA pal Felix Leiter has been played by:
a) A Polish-born Canadian actor -- Cec Linder
b) Became better known on TV as "Steve" -- Jack Lord
c) A TV submarine commander -- David Hedison
d) Bonus question: If Bond movies more closely followed Ian Fleming's books, Felix would have lost his leg in Live and Let Die.
5. A janitor whistles the theme from Goldfinger in On Her Majesty's Secret Service.
6. The Bond movies in which:
a) A beautiful woman attempts to avenge the murder of her sister -- Goldfinger
b) A beautiful woman goes over to Bond's side when she learns her megalomaniac lover has murdered her brother -- Thunderball (or Never Say Never Again).
c) A beautiful woman seeks to avenge the murder of her parents -- For Your Eyes Only
d) A beautiful woman seeks to avenge the murder of her entire family -- Quantum of Solace
7. The Oscar-winning actors who portrayed:
a) A Bond villain -- Christopher Walken or Javier Bardem
b) A Bond villain's henchman -- Benecio del Toro
c) A Bond girl -- Halle Berry
d) A Bond superior -- Judi Dench
e) James Bond -- Sean Connery
8. Bond movie actors of one nationality playing other nationalities.
a) A Mexican actor played a Turkish spymaster -- Pedro Armendariz in From Russia With Love
b) An Israeli musical comedy vet played a Greek smuggler -- Topol in For Your Eyes Only
c) A Ukrainian actress played a Bolivian assassin -- Olga Kurylenko in Quantum of Solace
d) An elfin Scot played a Russian computer hacker -- Alan Cumming in GoldenEye
9. The movies in which Bond uttered the following kiss-off lines:
a) "He had a lot of guts." -- On Her Majesty's Secret Service
b) "Shocking. Positively shocking." -- Goldfinger
c) "She always liked a good squeeze." -- GoldenEye
d) "See you back at the lodge" -- The World Is Not Enough
10) An actress who has played two different Bond girls -- Maud Adams (Martine Beswick was also acceptable); and the singer who sang three different Bond themes -- Shirley Bassey.