Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
Posted: 04/4/2013 1:00 AM | Comments: 0
North American box office
1. G.I. Joe: Retaliation, $40,501,814.
2. The Croods, $26,705,868.
3. Tyler Perry's Temptation, $21,641,679.
4. Olympus Has Fallen, $14,147,416.
5. Oz the Great and Powerful, $11,702,316.
6. The Host, $10,600,112.
7. The Call, $4,925,675.
8. Admission, $3,235,263.
9. Spring Breakers, $2,774,145.
10. The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, $1,343,025.
-- Hollywood.com, March 29-31
iTunes Canada albums
1. The 20/20 Experience (Deluxe Edition), Justin Timberlake
2. Based on a True Story..., Blake Shelton
3. The Lumineers, The Lumineers
4. Night Visions, Imagine Dragons
5. Unapologetic, Rihanna
6. I Am Not a Human Being II (Deluxe Edition), Lil Wayne
7. Native, OneRepublic
8. Spring Break... Here to Party, Luke Bryan
9. Delta Machine (Deluxe Edition), Depeche Mode
10. R.E.V.O., Walk Off the Earth
-- iTunes Canada, week ending March 31
1. Anhedonia, This Hisses
2. Ready to Go, Greg Arcade
3. Fairway Full of Miners, Boats
4. Fade, Yo La Tengo
5. La Mort Pop Club, We Are Wolves
6. People, The Burning Hell
7. Venez danser (EP), Oh My Darling
8. Live Together, Die Alone
9. Images Du Futur, Suuns
10. So Blue, Bloodshot Bill
-- 95.9 FM, week ending March 31
1. A Fairway Full of Miners, Boats
2. Anhedonia, This Hisses
3. Honeys, Pissed Jeans
4. II, Unknown Mortal Orchestra
5. Songs in the Key of Hope: The Derek Wheeler Story, various artist
6. Wolf's Law, The Joy Formidable
7. Anything in Return, Toro Y Moi
8. Vampires, Vampires
9. Fade, Yo La Tengo
10. Mutual Friends, Boy
-- 101.5 FM, week ending March 31
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition April 4, 2013 C2
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories? Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
Famed violinist to play again at DC metro station
'Partners' top album on iTunes in Canada
Nick Cave submits to doc, with a twist
Sadies at WECC Nov. 1
Theory of a Deadman at the Burt Nov. 20
NYC photo show looks back at Debbie Harry's career
'Popular Problems' among new CD releases
The band Tennis bats about a classic pop sound
Stars to pay tribute to Mavis Staples
Christine Fellows' latest work evolved from album to multimedia art project
Tagaq wins Polaris, hurls expletive at PETA