Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 2/3/2013 (1518 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
- Manitoba Christian Writers Association meets March 2 and April 6, 1:15-4 p.m., Bleak House Centre, 1637 Main St. Information: Irene firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-334-7780.
- Music of Our Lives with Rev. Millie Rochester, First Unitarian Universalist Church of Winnipeg, 603 Wellington Cres., March 3, 10:30 a.m., 204-474-1261.
- Special services with Dave, Duel Faith Temple, 968 Notre Dame Ave., March 2, 7 p.m., March 3, 11 a.m. Free-will offering.
- Know Thyself As Soul Foundation will present a lecture on Spirituality: What It Is. Temple Shalom, 1077 Grant Ave, Room D, March 3, 1 p.m. Call 204-897-4203 for information or to register. Free.
- Public lecture, CMU Chapel, 600 Shaftesbury Blvd., March 4, 7:30 p.m., Anabaptism as a Missional Movement, by Stuart Murray, Author of The Naked Anabaptist. Free.
- The Church of St. Stephen and St. Bede, second of a four-night Lenten study with The Rev. John Stafford. St. John’s College, speaking on the Old Testament for Christians, March 4, 7 p.m., 99 Turner Ave., 204-837-9812.
- Full Christian breakfast with Darlene Smith, on healing. Assiniboine Gordon Inn on the Park, 1975 Portage Ave., March 5, 9:30 a.m. $8.75 at the door.
- Community Health and Well Being Program, Temple Shalom, 1077 Grant Ave., March 6, 1:30 p.m. Is it a mood or a mood disorder? Presented by Tara Brousseau-Snider, executive director, Mood Disorders Association of Manitoba. Free.
- Meals with Jesus; Food for Body and Soul; Soup and Study, every Wednesday until March 27. March 6, Harrow United, 955 Mulvey; March 13 and 20, Churchill Park United, 525 Beresford, noon-1:30 p.m. Free-will offering.
Announcements for Faith Briefs must be in our office by Monday, 4 p.m., prior to the intended date of publication. Due to space restrictions, publication is not guaranteed. Please post information on website: http://wfp.to/events