Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 19/4/2013 (1468 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
Lawyer, star (playing Elle Woods) of Royal Manitoba Theatre Centre and the Manitoba Bar Association production of Legally Blonde: The Musical (April 23-27)
1. If your house were on fire, heaven forbid, what's the one item contained within that you would try to take with you? (People, pets and computers not included.)
My daughter's baby book, hospital bracelets, handprints, first plane ride tickets -- I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff.
2. What's the one clothing/fashion item you can't live without?
Sweatpants (which I believes qualifies as "clothing" as opposed to a "fashion" item).
3. What's your favourite knick-knack and why?
Is a bread maker a knick-knack? I love my bread maker. I feel (inappropriately) proud and domestically-inclined when I tell people that I bake my own bread.
4. What's the oldest thing you own?
A pair of my grandma's small diamond hoop earrings. At least I like to think they are diamonds -- they could be. Either way, they are beautiful and they remind me of her.
5. Describe your most beloved piece of furniture.
A reclaimed wood coffee table in our living room. The more water rings, dents and scratches it accumulates, the better it looks.
6. Is there an edible item we'll always find in your pantry or fridge?
Coffee, coffee, coffee. I know that calling it "edible" is a stretch, but I would take it intravenously if I could.