Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
2015 Nissan Navara hints at the future for Nissan Frontier
Nissan's Frontier is long overdue for a refresh. The basic design debuted 10 years ago in 2004 and though it only has one competitor, the Toyota Tacoma, sales have been rather slow. But according to The Truth About Cars, Nissan has released photos that show the 2015 Nissan Navara, which is what the Frontier is sold as for other global markets. Hopefully, these pictures hint at a refresh in the near future.
Mechanical details are scarce and there's no word yet on what will or won't be available to the North American market, but don't be surprised if the refreshed Frontier/Navara makes it to Canada in the future.
In other markets, the Navara is available with a 2.5-litre gas four-cylinder or a 2.5-litre diesel engine. The diesel is said to make just 187 horsepower but it also produces an impressive 331 pound-feet of torque.
--Postmedia Network Inc. 2014
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition August 15, 2014 F5
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 11 articles for this week)12/19/2014 4:50 PM 0
DETROIT - After resisting for nearly a month, Chrysler has bowed to government demands and will expand a recall of ...
Photo Store Gallery
- Incoming CEO of Canadian Tire sees 'new world' of retail, 'generational shift'
- Dealer of the Week
- Berkshire Hathaway buys network of car dealerships; Buffett says more car deals likely
- Ohio officials talking with Chrysler CEO about future of Jeep Wrangler production in Toledo
- Chrysler recalling 21,470 commercial vans to fix problem with headrests
- Toyota still ahead in Consumer Reports reliability rankings; Lincoln is biggest gainer
- Sensible shoes
Ads by Google