Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
Dealer of the Week: Marc Tolentino
SALES REP: Marc Tolentino
DEALERSHIP: Crown Honda
NO. OF YEARS: four months
FAVOURITE MODEL: the Honda Pilot
WHY: "I have four kids and the Pilot has the space I need to accommodate them all. I also like the 4WD and the navigation system."
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition April 19, 2013 E10
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 11 articles for this week)12/19/2014 4:50 PM 0
DETROIT - After resisting for nearly a month, Chrysler has bowed to government demands and will expand a recall of ...
Photo Store Gallery
- Incoming CEO of Canadian Tire sees 'new world' of retail, 'generational shift'
- Dealer of the Week
- Berkshire Hathaway buys network of car dealerships; Buffett says more car deals likely
- Ohio officials talking with Chrysler CEO about future of Jeep Wrangler production in Toledo
- Chrysler recalling 21,470 commercial vans to fix problem with headrests
- Sensible shoes
- Toyota still ahead in Consumer Reports reliability rankings; Lincoln is biggest gainer
Ads by Google