Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
Dealer of the Week: Chris Babb
SALES REP: Chris Babb
DEALERSHIP: Landau Ford Lincoln
NO. OF YEARS: two years
FAVOURITE MODEL: the new Fusion
WHY: "The Fusion has the tailored look of a British car. It's like buying a luxury British model for the price of a Ford."
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition April 26, 2013 E4
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 11 articles for this week)12/19/2014 4:50 PM 0
DETROIT - After resisting for nearly a month, Chrysler has bowed to government demands and will expand a recall of ...
Photo Store Gallery
- Incoming CEO of Canadian Tire sees 'new world' of retail, 'generational shift'
- Dealer of the Week
- Chrysler recalling 21,470 commercial vans to fix problem with headrests
- Berkshire Hathaway buys network of car dealerships; Buffett says more car deals likely
- Ohio officials talking with Chrysler CEO about future of Jeep Wrangler production in Toledo
- Sensible shoes
- Toyota still ahead in Consumer Reports reliability rankings; Lincoln is biggest gainer
Ads by Google