Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
Dealer of the Week: Jeff House
SALES REP: Jeff House
DEALERSHIP: Frontier Subaru
NO. OF YEARS: two years
FAVOURITE MODEL: the WRX STI
WHY: "The WRX STI is basically a street rally car. With its versatility and 4WD, in terms of raw performance, there is not a better car out there.
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition April 5, 2013 E4
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 10 articles for this week)12/16/2014 8:03 PM 0
WASHINGTON - The Senate on Tuesday confirmed a new administrator to lead the government's auto safety agency, which faces complaints ...
Photo Store Gallery
- Incoming CEO of Canadian Tire sees 'new world' of retail, 'generational shift'
- Dealer of the Week
- Ohio officials talking with Chrysler CEO about future of Jeep Wrangler production in Toledo
- Berkshire Hathaway buys network of car dealerships; Buffett says more car deals likely
- Chrysler recalling 21,470 commercial vans to fix problem with headrests
- Toyota still ahead in Consumer Reports reliability rankings; Lincoln is biggest gainer
- Sensible shoes
Ads by Google