Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
Dealer of the Week: Margaret Morton
Sales Rep: Margaret Morton
Dealership: Frontier Toyota
No. of Years: 14
Favourite Model: 2014 Toyota Corolla
Why: "The new Corolla is a complete change from the previous models. I like the improved fuel economy as well as the new technological features."
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition January 31, 2014 E5
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 7 articles for this week)8:19 AM 0
HALIFAX - The Nova Scotia government wants to track drivers gas purchases through a new $1.25 million system that will ...
Photo Store Gallery
- Incoming CEO of Canadian Tire sees 'new world' of retail, 'generational shift'
- Dealer of the Week
- Chrysler recalling 21,470 commercial vans to fix problem with headrests
- Toyota still ahead in Consumer Reports reliability rankings; Lincoln is biggest gainer
- Berkshire Hathaway buys network of car dealerships; Buffett says more car deals likely
- Ohio officials talking with Chrysler CEO about future of Jeep Wrangler production in Toledo
- Sensible shoes
- Ford profit fall in third quarter on costs for launching new F-150
Ads by Google