Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
Dealer of the week: Gerry Browne
Sales Rep: Gerry Browne
Dealership: Focus Hyundai
No. of Years: Ten years
Favourite Model: the Accent 5-door GLS. "My wife and I just bought my own 2012 Accent GLS with four doors and a hatchback," Browne says. "We got a fancy one with a sunroof. The biggest thing is the fuel economy. The amount we are saving on gas alone will pay for the payments. And inside, there is as much room as you find in some larger models."
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition June 15, 2012 E4
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 9 articles for this week)5:26 PM 0
NEW YORK, N.Y. - BMW has agreed to demands from the government to replace driver's-side air bags across the entire ...
Photo Store Gallery
- Incoming CEO of Canadian Tire sees 'new world' of retail, 'generational shift'
- Dealer of the Week
- Chrysler recalling 21,470 commercial vans to fix problem with headrests
- Toyota still ahead in Consumer Reports reliability rankings; Lincoln is biggest gainer
- Berkshire Hathaway buys network of car dealerships; Buffett says more car deals likely
- Ohio officials talking with Chrysler CEO about future of Jeep Wrangler production in Toledo
- Sensible shoes
Ads by Google