Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
Dealer of the week: Chris Wiesner
Sales Rep: Chris Wiesner
Dealership: St. James Volkswagen
No. of Years: 15 months with St. James Audi
Favourite Model: the TDI Wagon
Why: "The TDI wagon is roomy enough to fit a family for every day events like taking the kiods to hockey or soccer practise" Wiesner says. "There is also a lot of room for coolers and tents if you are going to the beach or camping. And the fuel economy is such that you will have money left over for treats for the kids."
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition July 6, 2012 E8
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 11 articles for this week)8:19 AM 0
HALIFAX - The Nova Scotia government wants to track drivers gas purchases through a new $1.25 million system that will ...
Photo Store Gallery
- Incoming CEO of Canadian Tire sees 'new world' of retail, 'generational shift'
- Dealer of the Week
- Ohio officials talking with Chrysler CEO about future of Jeep Wrangler production in Toledo
- Berkshire Hathaway buys network of car dealerships; Buffett says more car deals likely
- Chrysler recalling 21,470 commercial vans to fix problem with headrests
- Toyota still ahead in Consumer Reports reliability rankings; Lincoln is biggest gainer
- Sensible shoes
Ads by Google