Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
Dealer of the week
Sales Rep: Odin Wachtendorf
Dealership: Winnipeg Suzuki
No. of Years: three years
Favourite Model: the Kizashi
Why: "The Kizashi is a step above other Suzuki models," Wachtendorf says. "And no competitor makes a vehicle with 4WD that is anywhere close to being as affordable as the Kizashi."
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition July 13, 2012 E2
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 11 articles for this week)12:12 PM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- Incoming CEO of Canadian Tire sees 'new world' of retail, 'generational shift'
- Dealer of the Week
- Toyota still ahead in Consumer Reports reliability rankings; Lincoln is biggest gainer
- Berkshire Hathaway buys network of car dealerships; Buffett says more car deals likely
- Ohio officials talking with Chrysler CEO about future of Jeep Wrangler production in Toledo
- Dealer of the Week Oct 10
Ads by Google