Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
Dealer of the Week: Allord Rangasajo
SALES REP: Allord Rangasajo
DEALERSHIP: Birchwood Honda
NO. OF YEARS: three years in NOVEMBER
FAVOURITE MODEL: the CRV
WHY: "The CRV is big, practical and flexible," Rangasajo says. "The ride is really comfortable and the driving and handling are fantastic."
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition August 31, 2012 E8
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 9 articles for this week)5:44 PM 0
NEW YORK, N.Y. - BMW has agreed to demands from the government to replace driver's-side air bags across the entire ...
Photo Store Gallery
- Incoming CEO of Canadian Tire sees 'new world' of retail, 'generational shift'
- Dealer of the Week
- Chrysler recalling 21,470 commercial vans to fix problem with headrests
- Toyota still ahead in Consumer Reports reliability rankings; Lincoln is biggest gainer
- Berkshire Hathaway buys network of car dealerships; Buffett says more car deals likely
- Ohio officials talking with Chrysler CEO about future of Jeep Wrangler production in Toledo
- Sensible shoes
Ads by Google