Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
Dealer of the Week: Mike Richardson
Sales Rep: Mike Richardson
Dealership: Murray Chevrolet
No. of Years: 16 years
Favourite Model: the Tahoe LTZ
Why: "I like the size and the comfort of the Tahoe LTZ, as well as the things it can do. You can carry people and cargo, and slippery winter roads are no problem. It doesn't even feel like you're driving on snowy roads."
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition February 1, 2013 F8
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 11 articles for this week)8:19 AM 0
HALIFAX - The Nova Scotia government wants to track drivers gas purchases through a new $1.25 million system that will ...
Photo Store Gallery
- Incoming CEO of Canadian Tire sees 'new world' of retail, 'generational shift'
- Dealer of the Week
- Berkshire Hathaway buys network of car dealerships; Buffett says more car deals likely
- Chrysler recalling 21,470 commercial vans to fix problem with headrests
- Toyota still ahead in Consumer Reports reliability rankings; Lincoln is biggest gainer
- Ohio officials talking with Chrysler CEO about future of Jeep Wrangler production in Toledo
- Sensible shoes
Ads by Google