Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
Dealer of the week
Sales Rep: Tony Dang
Dealership: Murray Hyundai
No. of Years: one year
Favourite Model: the Santa Fe
Why: "I prefer the Santa Fe by far over other models. "It's a phenomenal vehicle with a lot of standard features that you would normally only find in vehicles that are twice the price."
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition September 20, 2013 E3
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 7 articles for this week)2:59 PM 0
HALIFAX - Nova Scotia's Liberal government is reconsidering its opposition to gasoline price regulation, Premier Stephen McNeil said Thursday as ...
Photo Store Gallery
- Incoming CEO of Canadian Tire sees 'new world' of retail, 'generational shift'
- Dealer of the Week
- Chrysler recalling 21,470 commercial vans to fix problem with headrests
- Toyota still ahead in Consumer Reports reliability rankings; Lincoln is biggest gainer
- Berkshire Hathaway buys network of car dealerships; Buffett says more car deals likely
- Ohio officials talking with Chrysler CEO about future of Jeep Wrangler production in Toledo
- Sensible shoes
- Ford profit fall in third quarter on costs for launching new F-150
Ads by Google