Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
Dealer of the Week: Kevin Ryan
Sales Rep: Kevin Ryan
Dealership: Mid Town Ford
No. of Years: 20 years in auto sales
Favourite Model: the 2013 Escape
Why: "I like the look of the new Escape," Ryan says. "And the EcoBoost engine makes for great fuel economy."
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition October 26, 2012 E4
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 7 articles for this week)12/18/2014 2:59 PM 0
HALIFAX - Nova Scotia's Liberal government is reconsidering its opposition to gasoline price regulation, Premier Stephen McNeil said Thursday as ...
Photo Store Gallery
- Incoming CEO of Canadian Tire sees 'new world' of retail, 'generational shift'
- Dealer of the Week
- Chrysler recalling 21,470 commercial vans to fix problem with headrests
- Toyota still ahead in Consumer Reports reliability rankings; Lincoln is biggest gainer
- Berkshire Hathaway buys network of car dealerships; Buffett says more car deals likely
- Ohio officials talking with Chrysler CEO about future of Jeep Wrangler production in Toledo
- Sensible shoes
- Auto sales surge in Canada, U.S.; growth moderate globally: Scotiabank
Ads by Google