Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
New rumours are swirling over what we can expect from the next-generation Nissan 370Z.
According to Motor Trend (hat tip to AutoGuide), Nissan's product planners are targeting the Audi TT, BMW Z4 and Porsche Boxster with the upcoming generation, code-named the Z35.
With the upcoming generation, Nissan wants to stand out from the competition with a handful of unique cosmetic features, most notably a removable roof panel in the form of either a targa or a T-bar roof.
In terms of the powertrain, a 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder is expected in the base model, while a V6 pushing out 330 horsepower will be an upgrade. Most importantly, both powertrains are reported to be paired to an electric motor, sandwiched between the engine and transmission.
An official date for when we will see the next-generation Nissan 370Z debut hasn't been set.
--Postmedia Network Inc. 2014
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition August 22, 2014 F6
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
Photo Store Gallery
- Incoming CEO of Canadian Tire sees 'new world' of retail, 'generational shift'
- Dealer of the Week
- Chrysler recalling 21,470 commercial vans to fix problem with headrests
- Toyota still ahead in Consumer Reports reliability rankings; Lincoln is biggest gainer
- Berkshire Hathaway buys network of car dealerships; Buffett says more car deals likely
- Ohio officials talking with Chrysler CEO about future of Jeep Wrangler production in Toledo
- Sensible shoes
Ads by Google