One of Edmonton’s "most wanted" was arrested in Winnipeg by city police Friday.
The man with 40 outstanding warrants is being held at the remand centre waiting for his return to Edmonton, Winnipeg police said in a news release.
On Thursday, the Manitoba Integrated Warrant Apprehension Unit received information from the targeted offenders section of the Edmonton Police Service that one of their "most wanted" was living in Winnipeg. The outstanding warrants were in relation to the following:
• 2 violence related offences
• 15 Breach of Court Orders
• 8 Fail to Appear charges
• 3 Trafficking offences
• 5 Weapons related offences
• 3 Possession of a Firearm Contrary to Order
• 4 Proceeds of Crime offences
Che Dean Lampman, 33, was arrested by Winnipeg police without incident.