Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 3/3/2014 (1092 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
A man believed to be in his 70s is being treated in hospital for burns after his van caught fire in a grocery store parking lot in St. James this morning.
Police say the man was rushed to hospital in critical condition but has since been upgraded to stable condition.
There were a series of explosions that rocked the van in the parking lot of the Real Canadian Superstore on Sargent Avenue around 11:45 a.m.
Witnesses say there was one large explosion, followed by one or two smaller ones.
It’s believed several propane tanks were being transported in the van.