Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 4/10/2013 (1092 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
Two adults were taken to hospital and one cat was rescued by the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service after an apartment fire on Thursday night.
Their conditions weren't available this morning.
Careless cooking in the fifth-floor apartment of a building on the 100 block of Clarke Street, near River Avenue, was the cause of the fire around 11 p.m., officials said.
There was smoke and water damage but the fire was contained to that suite by firefighters.
Damage has been estimated at $100,000 to the structure and $10,000 to the contents.