Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 11/2/2014 (1260 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
Firefighters extinguished a house fire in Elmwood at about 3:20 p.m. today.
The fire at 263 Union Avenue W., near Kelvin Community Centre, was confined to the basement, according to a source at the scene.
Crews called for a paramedic to treat a man suffering from smoke inhalation. He was the only occupant of the house.
Initial reports seemed to indicate the fire was caused by an electrical problem.