Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 7/6/2013 (1142 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
Evander Kane is watching NBA action right now and not because he doesn’t like playoff hockey. He just would prefer to be playing rather than viewing.
Here’s a sample of Kane’s Twitter feed (@EKane9JETS) from last night.
- For everyone asking why I don't care to watch or talk about the NHL playoffs. I'm not playing in them, I can't win this year, CONT:
- So I don't care! Next year will be a different story! You can count on that.
- I'm sick of sitting here at this time of the year not having a chance to win, not scoring goals, not winning games and not winning rounds.
- It really pisses me off and I'm done with these kind of results. It's time to start winning and it's starting now.
- Goodnight tweeps. #thenatural
Kane has used Twitter to stir the pot in the past and at times in a less than favourable light but his latest tweets would have to be viewed in a mostly positive light. He’s a young player saying he’s hungry to be in the playoffs. Some might argue that should be understood but Kane likes to make statements. His latest should have Winnipeg Jets fans excited about his future with the team.
Kane finished last season scoring 17 goals and 33 points in 48 games and was hampered down the stretch by a wrist injury which he played through in an effort to get the Jets into the post-season.