It may not have the lustre of the FBI’s Most Wanted list. But Manitoba RCMP have put together their own public plea to bring some fugitives to justice.
They are specifically focusing on five men who are wanted — in some cases for several years — in the northern part of the province:
- Kenneth Christopher Cook, 33. He’s been sought by police since 2010 on charges including assault, possession of marijuana for the purpose of trafficking and numerous breaches of court orders. He is 5’11" and approximately 220 pounds. Anyone with information is asked to call Thompson RCMP at 204-677-6909.
- Karl Gordon Joseph Church, 24. He has been AWOL since 2011 on charges of impaired driving. Church is 5’5" and approximately 161 pounds. Anyone with information is asked to Flin Flon RCMP at 204-687-1423.
- Johnathon Alexander Klayton Munro, 21. He has been wanted since early 2013 on numerous charges including robbery, assault causing bodily harm and theft. Munro is 6’2" and approximately 150 pounds. He has multiple tattoos, including one of "FLETT" on his right forearm, a tattoo of a cross on his left middle finger, and a tattoo of "JF" on his left hand. Anyone with information is asked to call The Pas RCMP at 204-627-6204.
- Arthur Lawrence Ducharme, 23. He is facing charges of aggravated assault, assault causing bodily harm and failing to comply with probation. He is 5’9" and approximately 181 pounds. Anyone with information is asked to call The Pas RCMP at 204-627-6204.
- Michael James Schwartz, 31. He is wanted on charges of theft over $5,000, possession of property obtained by crime, proceeds of crime and failing to comply with a court order. He is 6’2" and approximately 210 pounds. Anyone with information is asked to call Thompson RCMP at 204-677-6909.
RCMP say those wishing to remain anonymous can also contact Crime Stoppers about any of the missing men at 1-800-222-8477 or submit a secure tip online at www.manitobacrimestoppers.com or text "TIPMAN" plus your message to CRIMES (274637).