Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 3/9/2013 (1334 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
A leak in a barbecue propane tank is being blamed for a fire which destroyed two cottages on Willow Island near Gimli during the weekend.
Gimil RCMP said today that the fire is not considered suspicious and no one was injured.
RCMP do not have an estimate of damage to the cottages.
The blaze broke out on Saturday at about 2 p.m., with the fire starting at one cottage and spreading to the other.