Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 29/3/2013 (1394 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
MONTREAL - Here are the top 10 chief executives in Canada as rated anonymously by employees on job and career website Glassdoor:
1. Suncor CEO Steve Williams. 96 per cent.
2. Royal Bank CEO Gordon Nixon. 94 per cent.
3. TD Bank CEO Ed Clark. 93 per cent.
4. Four Seasons Hotel CEO Kathleen Taylor. 92 per cent.
5. Scotiabank CEO Rick Waugh. 89 per cent.
6. BCE CEO George Cope. 85 per cent.
7. Telus CEO Darren Entwistle. 84 per cent.
8. Bank of Montreal CEO Bill Downe. 84 per cent.
9. Lululemon CEO Christine Day. 83 per cent.
10. Canadian Tire CEO Stephen Wetmore. 80 per cent.