Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 17/2/2013 (1525 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
LAS VEGAS, Nev. - A major Las Vegas theatre says it has cancelled Celine Dion's performances this week because the Canadian diva is suffering from sinusitis.
The Colosseum at Caesars Palace says Dion developed a secondary infection after recovering from a bout of flu last week.
The theatre says her doctor has advised her to rest for seven consecutive days.
It says Dion's previously scheduled shows from Feb. 26 through Mar. 16 will proceed as planned.
Those who purchased tickets for the cancelled performances will get a full refund.
Dion began her second residency at The Colosseum in March 2011.