Winnipeg Free Press - ONLINE EDITION
Liberal leadership candidates Murray, Takach and Cauchon live in the News Café today
The Grits are coming. The Grits are coming.
Federal Liberal leadership hopefuls are descending on Manitoba in the next two weeks as they scramble to sign up voting party members prior to April leadership convention in Ottawa. And the Free Press News Café will be a stop for most of them.
- 2:00 PM, Vancouver MP Joyce Murray
- 2:30 PM, technology lawyer George Takach
- 3:30 PM, former Montreal MP and cabinet minister Martin Cauchon
On Thursday at noon, former Toronto MP Martha Hall Findlay dropped in for a live web chat. Watch a replay of her interview below.
Catch all interviews online on this page, or drop down to the café - 237 McDermot Avenue at Arthur Street - and meet the candidates in person.
Updated on Friday, February 1, 2013 at 2:27 PM CST: updates photo
2:55 PM: updates with new photo, Livestream feed updated
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 9 articles for today)7:48 AM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- Ontario medical student, girlfriend among passengers of doomed Malaysian flight
- RCMP charge Sen. Mike Duffy with fraud, breach of trust and bribery
- Conservative party president's 7-year-old daughter hit by minivan, killed
- Mayor of Montreal-area community dies after being stung by wasps
- Police investigate suspicious death at Pemberton, B.C. Music Festival
- Canadian teacher detained in Jakarta jail on accusations of child sexual assault
- Duffy accused of charging for personal trainer, makeup artist, funeral travel
- Big Lake Ontario shark hoax shows risks posed by viral marketing, experts say
- New report questions Canadian Ukraine election monitoring missions
- Cdns at odds with Harper gov't priorities: Finance Canada focus-group report
- Family of missing boy, grandparents won't give up on finding them alive
- Moms change diapers, Dads form leaders: Justice minister's emails to staff
- Calgary police confirm violent incident in case of missing boy, grandparents
- $20,000 per person:Activists push for guaranteed minimum income for Canadians
- 'We're lucky to have her in our lives;' baby survives crash that killed mother
- Suspect in case of missing grandparents and child to make court appearance
- Investigators bring in boat in search near Calgary-area acreage in missing family case
- Calgary police say there are other leads in case of missing boy, grandparents
- Police say search near Airdrie part of probe into missing Calgary residents
- Ex-wife of B.C. homicide victim says man conned her; both appeared on Dr. Phil
Ads by Google