Win A&W Gift Cards!
Please be aware that our contest entry policy has changed. Note the changes outlined under our new registration terms within the registration form.
FREE DRAW FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS! Fill in our online ballot to win one of 5 weekly draws (30 draws in total over 6 weeks), each for a $20 Dub card! BONUS, double the prize amount to $40 simply by adding the secret phrase that is found on our daily ad game sheet. Simply fill out the form below to enter . Fields marked with an (*) are mandatory. No purchase necessary. Deadline for entries is noon on October 13, 2013. Only one entry per person per day is allowed.
LUCKY DUB CARD WINNERS FOR THE WEEK OF: September 30 -October 6
Lucien & Marie Quenelle ($40 Dub Card), Elaine Delannoy ($40 Dub Card), Jeff Noel ($40 Dub Card), Kathleen Janice Harris ($20 Dub Card), Jeannie Haskiewicz ($20 Dub Card).
For information on how to claim your prize call 697-7377 - Mon-Fri 9am-4:30pm.
Hide & Seek General Contest Details:
Every week for 6 weeks, from September 3 to October 13, 2013 one laminated certificate with a picture of the lost A&W Family member will be hidden somewhere within the City of Winnipeg limits. Find that certificate and you WIN $1,000! If you are a 6 day home delivery subscriber, you earn a $500 bonus for a total of $1,500!
How to play:
1. Clues inside the Winnipeg Free Press. A picture clue of the hidden location will be separated into 7 daily puzzle pieces. Each day, Monday through Sunday, a different puzzle piece is profiled on our daily game page. Collect the puzzle pieces and assemble the picture to find out where the A&W family member certificate is hidden.
2. Clues at A&W. For a second clue, visit any participating A&W location for a word riddle clue which will be displayed on the counter. Each day a different clue will be posted, directing the participant in the right direction to find the certificate. If the weekly prize has been found, a notice will be posted where the clue would normally be displayed in the newspaper and at participating A&W locations. Participating A&W locations include all A&W restaurants within city limits, Portage la Prairie, Winkler, Deacon’s Corner and Kenora, Ontario.
3. Tips: The certificate will be hidden in an OUTDOOR location accessible to the public and not on private property. It will not be next to any busy traffic, buried, or placed in a dangerous location or in harms reach. Also, you will not be required to take anything apart or climb any fences to access the hidden certificate.
4. To Redeem: The contest ends each week at 2 p.m. on Sunday, the time when a representative of the Winnipeg Free Press removes the certificate. If you find the certificate before then, you have until 3 p.m. Saturday to notify the Winnipeg Free Press contest line at 204-697-7377 to announce that you’ve won and give your name and phone number. To claim your prize, you must present the certificate along with photo ID in person at the Winnipeg Free Press Audience Development counter, 1355 Mountain Avenue by 10 a.m. Monday, following the week that just ended. At that point a photo will be taken and a cheque requisition will be made with payment being issued within 2 weeks time.
**As the Winnipeg Free Press will be closed on Thanksgiving Monday, October 14th you will have until Tuesday, October 15th to claim your prize, you must present the certificate for the lost A&W family member certificate along with photo ID in person at the Winnipeg Free Press Audience Development counter, 1355 Avenue by 10 a.m. Tuesday, October 15th.
5. Not Found? If the certificate is not found for any or all of the first 5 weeks, the prize money will be added to the final 6th week of the contest. If the 6th week A&W family member certificate is not found by regulation time, bonus clues will continue on the Monday after and beyond until the certificate is found.
6. General Winnipeg Free Press contest rules apply. For more information go to winnipegfreepress.com/contests/rules.html.
Ads by Google