Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 13/9/2012 (1446 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
Fire crews doused a back-lane fire in Winnipeg’s West End on Thursday evening.
The fire started when a mattress next to an apartment building near the corner of Victor Street and St. Matthew’s Avenue was set ablaze.
The smoke and flames spread to three suites near the site of the fire.
Fire crews on scene said the blaze caused $24,000 in damage. Nobody was injured, and the fire was soon brought under control.