Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 27/6/2013 (1158 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
The City of Winnipeg will keep spray pads open later in the evening, effective today.
Spray pads at 12 locations will operate until 9 p.m. instead of closing at 7 p.m., chief administrative officer Phil Sheegl told members of council via email.
On Wednesday, several councillors requested longer hours, due to the warm weather.
The locations are as follows:
- Central Park Spray Pad (400 Cumberland Ave.)
- Fort Rouge Spray Pad (295 River Ave.)
- Lindenwoods Spray Pad (414 Lindenwoods Drive West)
- Provencher Park Spray Pad (620 Rue Langevin)
- River East Spray Pad (1400 Rothesay St.)
- River Heights Spray Pad (1370 Grosvenor Ave.)
- St. James Assiniboia Centennial Pool Spray Pad (644 Parkdale St.)
- St. Norbert Spray Pad (3450 Pembina Hwy.)
- Shaughnessy Spray Pad (75 Tyndall Ave.)
- Transcona Centennial Spray Pad (1101 Wabasha St.)
- Vimy Ridge Memorial Park Spray Pad (821 Preston Ave.)
- Westdale Spray Pad (550 Dale Blvd.)