Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 23/7/2014 (1007 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
A Winnipeg firefighter suffered minor injuries following an overnight garage fire in North Kildonan.
The fire occurred in a detached garage at the first 100 block of St. Moritz Road at around 1:40 a.m. this morning. The initial investigation revealed the blaze started from a faulty battery charger.
Damage estimates to the garage and contents are approximately $75,000.
A spokesman with the fire department did not know if the injured firefighter was taken to hospital. The injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
The investigation continues.