Winnipeg Free Press - ONLINE EDITION
Police search for vehicle after teen boy approached
RCMP in Oakbank are asking the public for assistance in finding a suspicious vehicle after a 13-year-old boy was approached by a stranger while walking home from school on Dec. 19.
Police say an adult male, approximately 50 years old with a short white beard, asked the boy if he wanted a ride home. The boy didn’t respond and reported the incident to his parents, who informed police.
The man was driving a newer model cargo van, described as light blue or grey.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Oakbank RCMP at 204-444-3847 or their local police agency.
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
Photo Store Gallery
- Break-in on top of her grieving
- No charges laid in fatal collision
- RCMP officer faces drug and weapons charges
- RCMP charge more than dozen impaired drivers
- Mild weather not saving city hall any money on snow-clearing budget
- For some First Nations people, like Tina Fontaine’s family, grieving is part of the yuletide season
- Other alleged victims for therapist charged with assault
- Gang member gets 11 years for paralyzing attack on rival
- Man, 45, missing since Monday
- Police charge 12 drunk drivers
- MTS says services have been restored
- Winnipeg trucker dies in semi-truck collision
- New Transcona Boulevard offically opens today
- Nepinak wants Kelvin teacher fired
- Remains may be decade old
- Oswald officially enters NDP leadership race; promises an "alternative vision"
- Infant remains in locker may be decade old: Brodsky
- Criminal probe into HQ project
- Police seek driver after pickup truck hits pedestrian
- No charges laid against man who killed teen mugger
- Slain man leaves behind nine children
- 'Bannock Lady' faces $3,000 in tickets; vehicle seized
- Trucking firm in mourning after driver killed in crash
- Teacher pulled from classroom
- 'Fun party for two' ends in tragedy
- Photos released of suspects in coat heist
- RCMP investigate allegations of doctored invoices, improper payment
- Semi driver dies in collision at Lagimodiere, Dugald
- Twelve arrested, including former city council candidate; weapons and drugs
- Keep car windows clear or face fine: police
Ads by Google