Winnipeg Free Press - ONLINE EDITION
Rain, wind likely this afternoon
A cool morning could make way for a wet afternoon in Winnipeg today.
The forecast from Environment Canada for the capital region is calling for mainly sunny skies and a 60 per cent chance of showers this afternoon. The wind will also be part of the story, blowing from the northwest at 30 km/h gusting to 50 km/h.
Today’s high should hit 21 C.
For this evening, look for partly cloudy conditions and a 60 per cent chance of showers. Things should start to clear up in the later hours. The low will drop down to 11 C.
Warmer weather is on the way for the rest of the week.
Environment Canada is projecting nothing but sunny skies and temperatures in the high 20s for the Winnipeg Folk Fest, which starts tomorrow evening.
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 50 articles for this week)12/24/2014 1:41 PM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- Break-in on top of her grieving
- No charges laid in fatal collision
- RCMP charge more than dozen impaired drivers
- For some First Nations people, like Tina Fontaine’s family, grieving is part of the yuletide season
- Other alleged victims for therapist charged with assault
- Man, 45, missing since Monday
- Chance of snow today, Thursday
- RCMP officer faces drug and weapons charges
- Guests welcomed with open arms at Christmas Feast in the West End
- Santa, sleigh on course: NORAD
- MTS says services have been restored
- Winnipeg trucker dies in semi-truck collision
- New Transcona Boulevard offically opens today
- Nepinak wants Kelvin teacher fired
- Remains may be decade old
- Oswald officially enters NDP leadership race; promises an "alternative vision"
- Infant remains in locker may be decade old: Brodsky
- Criminal probe into HQ project
- Police seek driver after pickup truck hits pedestrian
- No charges laid against man who killed teen mugger
- Slain man leaves behind nine children
- 'Bannock Lady' faces $3,000 in tickets; vehicle seized
- Trucking firm in mourning after driver killed in crash
- Teacher pulled from classroom
- 'Fun party for two' ends in tragedy
- Photos released of suspects in coat heist
- RCMP investigate allegations of doctored invoices, improper payment
- Semi driver dies in collision at Lagimodiere, Dugald
- Twelve arrested, including former city council candidate; weapons and drugs
- Keep car windows clear or face fine: police
Ads by Google