Winnipeg Free Press - ONLINE EDITION
Suspects sought after Langside stabbing
Winnipeg police continue to search for suspects following a stabbing early this morning.
The incident occurred at approximately 5 a.m. in the 100 block of Langside Street. Police received a call a short time later that a male had been stabbed.
A 25-year-old man was taken to hospital in stable condition.
Early stages of the investigation determined that several people entered the residence and confronted the occupants. The suspects fled the scene after the altercation.
No arrests have been made at this time.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact police at (204) 986-6219 or Crime Stoppers at 204-786-TIPS (8477).
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
Photo Store Gallery
- Break-in on top of her grieving
- No charges laid in fatal collision
- RCMP charge more than dozen impaired drivers
- For some First Nations people, like Tina Fontaine’s family, grieving is part of the yuletide season
- Other alleged victims for therapist charged with assault
- RCMP officer faces drug and weapons charges
- Man, 45, missing since Monday
- Mild weather not saving city hall any money on snow-clearing budget
- Chance of snow today, Thursday
- Gang member gets 11 years for paralyzing attack on rival
- MTS says services have been restored
- Winnipeg trucker dies in semi-truck collision
- New Transcona Boulevard offically opens today
- Nepinak wants Kelvin teacher fired
- Remains may be decade old
- Oswald officially enters NDP leadership race; promises an "alternative vision"
- Infant remains in locker may be decade old: Brodsky
- Criminal probe into HQ project
- Police seek driver after pickup truck hits pedestrian
- No charges laid against man who killed teen mugger
- Slain man leaves behind nine children
- 'Bannock Lady' faces $3,000 in tickets; vehicle seized
- Trucking firm in mourning after driver killed in crash
- Teacher pulled from classroom
- 'Fun party for two' ends in tragedy
- Photos released of suspects in coat heist
- RCMP investigate allegations of doctored invoices, improper payment
- Semi driver dies in collision at Lagimodiere, Dugald
- Twelve arrested, including former city council candidate; weapons and drugs
- Keep car windows clear or face fine: police
Ads by Google