Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 14/2/2013 (1169 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
A family eatery in Swan River sustained "extensive" smoke and water damage after a late-night fire on Wednesday.
Firefighters were called to Chen’s Restaurant just after 11 p.m. after a passerby saw the fire and called 911.
Flames were seen climbing up the wall from an electrical wall heating unit. Portions of the wall were removed so the building could be saved.
Early indications are the fire was accidental.
A neighbouring apartment block was evacuated while firefighters battled the blaze.