Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 10/4/2014 (1013 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
More properties continue to report frozen water lines but the number on the waiting list for thawing continues to shrink.
In its daily update, city hall reported the number of properties on the waiting list dropped by one, down to 1,347.
There were an additional eight properties reporting frozen water lines, bringing the total since November to 2,442.
City crews were able to restore full water service to nine more properties between Wednesday and today, bringing the total to 1,095, and provided temporary water through a hose connection to a neighbouring property to nine more properties.
- Number of properties reporting frozen water lines since November – 2,442, an increase of 8 since Wednesday.
- Number of properties where full water service has been restored – 1,095, an increase of nine since Wednesday.
- Number of properties on the waiting list for thawing services – 1,347, a decrease of one since Wednesday.
- Number of properties with temporary water service via a hose connection – 851, an increase of 9 from Wednesday.
- Number of properties without full or temporary water service – 496, a decrease of 10 from Wednesday.