Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 16/3/2013 (1226 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
City police busted up a pair of grow operations in Maples-area homes on Friday.
Search warrants were issued at homes in the first 100 blocks of both Kowall Bay and Pickley Crescent, and two people were taken into custody.
The following was seized:
- 411 marijuana plants with an estimated street value of $460,320
- about seven kilograms of dry packaged marijuana with an estimated street value of $15,000
- 155 grams of dry marijuana with an estimated street value of $1,550
- 18 grams of illegal mushrooms with an estimated street value of $270
- grow equipment valued at $35,000
- $2,875 in Canadian currency
A 49-year-old woman and 21-year-old man, both from Petersfield, are facing multiple drug-related charges. They were released on promises to appear in court.