Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 30/11/2012 (1399 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
The Winter 2013 Leisure Guide is now available at all civic indoor pools, libraries and leisure centres, and will be available Saturday at a number of retail locations.
Winnipeg Free Press subscribers will receive a copy in their weekend edition of the paper on Saturday, Dec. 1. The Leisure Guide can also be viewed online.
Registration for swimming lessons begins Tuesday, Dec. 11 at 9 a.m. Registration for all other programs begins the next day, Wednesday, Dec. 12 at 9 a.m.
People with a login ID and PIN, and a credit card, can sign up at Winnipeg.ca/leisureonline. They can also call 311.
The following Registration Centres will be open for in-person registration on Dec. 11 and 12, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.:
- Central Registration Centre - Cindy Klassen Recreation Complex, 999 Sargent Avenue
- South-East Registration Centre - Louis Riel Library, 1168 Dakota Street
- Pan Am Pool, 25 Poseidon Bay
Check times by calling 311 for these other in-person registration sites on the same days:
- North Centennial Recreation and Leisure Facility, 90 Sinclair Street
- Transcona Centennial Pool, 1101 Wabasha Street
- St. James Assiniboia Centennial Pool, 644 Parkdale Street
- Elmwood Kildonans Pool, 909 Concordia Avenue
More information is available at Winnipeg.ca.