Hey there, time traveller!
This article was published 3/1/2013 (1366 days ago), so information in it may no longer be current.
A fire overnight in a three-storey home in Wolseley appears to be the result of faulty wiring, police said.
A call came in at 3:09 a.m. reporting a fire in the 200 block of Aubrey Street. There were no injuries, a spokesman with the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service said.
The fire started on the second floor, the spokesman said.
The fire is not suspicious and at this time appears to be the result of faulty wiring, police said in a news release sent at 11 a.m.
Total damage is estimated to be $70,000, police said.