Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
In the event of a discrepancy between this list and the official winning numbers, the latter shall prevail.
Winning number Sunday was 538.
Winning number Saturday was 617.
Winning number Sunday for the main prize of $250,000 was 6592619.
Winning number Saturday was 2015473.
Winning numbers Saturday were: 6, 16, 29, 30, 33, 36. Bonus number was 15. The jackpot of $11,408,254.80 was not won. 1 winner in the 5 out of 6 + bonus number category wins $299,413.20. 112 winners in the 5 out of 6 category win $2,208.40 each. 6,348 winners in the 4 out of 6 category win $73.80 each. 120,568 winners in the 3 out of 6 category win $10 each. 86,941 winners in the 2 out of 6 + bonus number category win $5 each. Wednesday's jackpot is estimated at $16,000,000.
Winning numbers Saturday were: 8, 13, 25, 32, 44, 46. Bonus number was 27.
Winning numbers Friday were: 2, 25, 26, 37, 39, 48, 49. Bonus number was 40. The jackpot of $10,000,000 was not won. 3 winners in the 6 out of 7 + bonus number category win $112,861.10 each. 55 winners in the 6 out of 7 category win $6,156.10 each. 3,296 winners in the 5 out of 7 category win $128.40 each. 72,539 winners in the 4 out of 7 category win $20 each. 66,497 winners in the 3 out of 7 + bonus number category win $20 each. 649,171 winners in the 3 out of 7 category win a free ticket. Next Friday's jackpot is estimated at $20,000,000.
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition January 14, 2013 A2
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 50 articles for this week)10:26 AM 0
Manitobans unwrapped some more warm weather this Christmas morning.
It’s currently -4 C and mostly cloudy with a 30 per cent ...
Photo Store Gallery
- Man, 45, missing since Monday
- Break-in on top of her grieving
- RCMP charge more than dozen impaired drivers
- Other alleged victims for therapist charged with assault
- Guests welcomed with open arms at Christmas Feast in the West End
- Santa, sleigh on course: NORAD
- No charges laid in fatal collision
- For some First Nations people, like Tina Fontaine’s family, grieving is part of the yuletide season
- Openings, closings over the Christmas week
- Warm temperatures in Manitoba for Christmas
- MTS says services have been restored
- Winnipeg trucker dies in semi-truck collision
- New Transcona Boulevard offically opens today
- Remains may be decade old
- Oswald officially enters NDP leadership race; promises an "alternative vision"
- Break-in on top of her grieving
- Infant remains in locker may be decade old: Brodsky
- Police seek driver after pickup truck hits pedestrian
- No charges laid against man who killed teen mugger
- Woman killed in fatal collision near Steinbach
- Slain man leaves behind nine children
- Trucking firm in mourning after driver killed in crash
- Teacher pulled from classroom
- 'Fun party for two' ends in tragedy
- Photos released of suspects in coat heist
- RCMP investigate allegations of doctored invoices, improper payment
- Semi driver dies in collision at Lagimodiere, Dugald
- Twelve arrested, including former city council candidate; weapons and drugs
- Keep car windows clear or face fine: police
- 'Bannock Lady' faces $3,000 in tickets; vehicle seized
Ads by Google