Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
The Women's Committee of the WSO Recital
CMU, 500 Shaftesbury Blvd., 2 p.m. Tickets $10 and $25 at McNally Robinson or 204-338-6399.
Blackie & the Rodeo Kings
Burton Cummings Theatre, 8 p.m. Tickets $43.50 at Ticketmaster.
Winnipeg Jazz Orchestra
Winnipeg Art Gallery, 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Tickets $15 and $32.50 at 204- 632-5299 and www.winnipegjazzorchestra.com.
The Swearing Jar
Prairie Theatre Exchange, to Dec. 2, Tickets at 204-942-5483
The Big League
Manitoba Theatre For Young People, to Nov. 23, The Forks.
The Big Boom Theory
Celebrations Dinner Theatre, to Jan. 12, Canad Inn Fort Garry. 5 p.m.; $30.95 to $69.95 at 204-982-8282.
Out and About
Cesar Millan: Trust Your Instincts
MTS Centre, 7:30 p.m., The Dog Whisperer. Tickets $25 to $125 at Ticketmaster.
Tarbut: Festival of Jewish Culture
To Nov. 25, Rady Jewish Community Centre. Tickets at 204-477-7510.
Art Group Show and Sale
From noon to 4 p.m. ,180 Poplar Ave. Donations to ALS Society of Manitoba.
Dinosaurs Unearthed, $12 and $14 or $50 per family; 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Planetarium: Ancient Skies, Ancient Mysteries ,1 and 4 p.m.
Cavern (112 Osborne, downstairs): Open Mic Comedy
King's Head (120 King): All the Kings Men
Marion (393 Marion): Gary Squires
Palm Room (Fort Garry Hotel): Elmer Negado
The Park Theatre (698 Osborne): A Tribute to Hugo Enrique Lopez (1950-2012)
Tavern United (MTS Centre): Tom Dunlop
Tavern United (826 Regent): John Larsson
Times Change(d) (Main & St. Mary Ave.): Big Dave McLean
Upperdeck Sports Bar (McPhillips Station Casino): Pepe Cortes
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition November 18, 2012 A12
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 50 articles for this week)4:34 PM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- Man, 45, missing since Monday
- Break-in on top of her grieving
- RCMP charge more than dozen impaired drivers
- Other alleged victims for therapist charged with assault
- Guests welcomed with open arms at Christmas Feast in the West End
- No charges laid in fatal collision
- Santa, sleigh on course: NORAD
- For some First Nations people, like Tina Fontaine’s family, grieving is part of the yuletide season
- Warm temperatures in Manitoba for Christmas
- Openings, closings over the Christmas week
- MTS says services have been restored
- Winnipeg trucker dies in semi-truck collision
- New Transcona Boulevard offically opens today
- Remains may be decade old
- Break-in on top of her grieving
- Oswald officially enters NDP leadership race; promises an "alternative vision"
- Infant remains in locker may be decade old: Brodsky
- Police seek driver after pickup truck hits pedestrian
- No charges laid against man who killed teen mugger
- Police continue to seek info on driver; hit-and-run proves fatal
- Slain man leaves behind nine children
- Trucking firm in mourning after driver killed in crash
- Teacher pulled from classroom
- 'Fun party for two' ends in tragedy
- Photos released of suspects in coat heist
- RCMP investigate allegations of doctored invoices, improper payment
- Semi driver dies in collision at Lagimodiere, Dugald
- Twelve arrested, including former city council candidate; weapons and drugs
- Keep car windows clear or face fine: police
- Selby among victims of debit card-skimming scam
Ads by Google