Winnipeg Free Press - PRINT EDITION
MOON ALERT We have the all clear today to do business and make important decisions. The moon is in Pisces.
ARIES (March 21-April 19)
You feel wonderfully content with yourself; dare we say smug? We did. You have a sense of inner contentment that will spread to all your dealings with everyone. Ultimately it will energize you to do great things. Well, at least a 10-minute workout.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20)
Relations with female friends will be particularly warm and jovial. Share your hopes and dreams for the future with others because their feedback will help you. In fact, a word of encouragement right now could make you tweak your plans in a favourable way.
GEMINI (May 21-June 20)
Important people notice you and, in turn, you feel confident. So far so good. Nevertheless, be careful you don't promise more than you can deliver because you might be tempted to do so. You feel you can conquer the world. (But despite its shrinkage it is still pretty big.)
CANCER (June 21-July 22)
Travel plans are exciting. But many of you will be just as delighted discussing philosophy, religion, politics and profound ideas with others because you feel philosophical and wise. (Let's hope someone takes notes.)
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22)
Be careful about throwing your money around or giving your fair share of things away. If you have to divide something or deal with an inheritance or discuss shared property, don't give away the farm. (Even though you might be tempted to do so.) Protect your own interests.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
Feelings of joy in friendliness abound, which is why you will enjoy talking to partners and close friends. Have a fun brunch or meet people for lunch or a pleasurable afternoon. Philosophical discussions will stimulate you because profound subjects intrigue you.
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
You're ready to help others at work or in any task that you take on. In fact, you'll be more than generous. Work-related travel is likely for many of you. Some of you will be involved with foreign countries and people from other cultures more than usual. Think big!
SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
This is a wonderful day to kick back and relax. Enjoy yourself! Many of you will love to watch or be involved in sports. Picnics, movies, outdoor events and playful activities with children will all appeal. The bottom line is you want yourself and others to have an enjoyable day.
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Relations with family members are warm because everyone feels generous to each other. This is a good day to discuss how to deal with family matters, especially possessions that need to be shared, recycled, sold or turfed. Relationships with authority figures are positive.
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
You can feel the power of positive thinking. You're up for life and hopeful about your future and, because of this, you are energized and enthusiastic. Since enthusiasm is contagious, others are going to pick up on your good vibes. You can witness this in conversations with neighbours and siblings.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
Although this is a good day for business and commerce, be careful about going overboard or thinking something is better than it actually is. Things are good, but be prudent. If you suspect you might be going overboard in some way, you are.
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20)
You feel benevolent and generous to everyone although you're quite contemplative. You'll enjoy discussions with others about philosophy, religion, politics and deeper subjects. Listen to what others have to say because ideas can build like dominoes.
Actor Russell Crowe (1964) shares your birthday. You are energetic, imaginative and forthright about going after what you want. Others find you enthusiastic and eager (if you're up for something). Many of you are spiritual seekers. You value family and strive to be reliable, but sometimes this is challenging. You believe in yourself. In the year ahead, your primary focus will be on partnerships and close friendships.
Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition April 7, 2013 B15
Have you found an error, or know of something we’ve missed in one of our stories?
Please use the form below and let us know.
Having problems with the form?Contact Us Directly
(1 of 50 articles for this week)12/24/2014 1:41 PM 0
Photo Store Gallery
- Break-in on top of her grieving
- RCMP charge more than dozen impaired drivers
- No charges laid in fatal collision
- Other alleged victims for therapist charged with assault
- Man, 45, missing since Monday
- For some First Nations people, like Tina Fontaine’s family, grieving is part of the yuletide season
- Guests welcomed with open arms at Christmas Feast in the West End
- Santa, sleigh on course: NORAD
- Chance of snow today, Thursday
- RCMP officer faces drug and weapons charges
- MTS says services have been restored
- Winnipeg trucker dies in semi-truck collision
- New Transcona Boulevard offically opens today
- Nepinak wants Kelvin teacher fired
- Remains may be decade old
- Oswald officially enters NDP leadership race; promises an "alternative vision"
- Infant remains in locker may be decade old: Brodsky
- Break-in on top of her grieving
- Police seek driver after pickup truck hits pedestrian
- No charges laid against man who killed teen mugger
- Slain man leaves behind nine children
- 'Bannock Lady' faces $3,000 in tickets; vehicle seized
- Trucking firm in mourning after driver killed in crash
- Teacher pulled from classroom
- 'Fun party for two' ends in tragedy
- Photos released of suspects in coat heist
- RCMP investigate allegations of doctored invoices, improper payment
- Semi driver dies in collision at Lagimodiere, Dugald
- Twelve arrested, including former city council candidate; weapons and drugs
- Keep car windows clear or face fine: police
Ads by Google